Saturday, June 13, 2009

Just the boys

I always knew that I would only have boys. Each new day I spend with "my boys", I feel lucky to be a mom to them. They are funny, smart, creative, loving, and much, much more. I love that Miles can explain digestion (seriously) because he is always wondering what is actually going on with Sam and his tubes. I love that they are able to begin a new kind of friendship as Sam grows. Sam loves Miles and when he can't see him, will call out "Mi-Mi". Then Miles is there and he chuckles. They are also becoming true brothers and are beginning to "argue" over toys or remote controls or tupperware...whatever is currently the favorite thing to play with (which is usually not a toy). Yeah- whoever first said "Give your kids wooden spoons, tupperware, and cardboard anything" knew what they were talking about. Our house is filled with toys (thank you to ALL of the aunts, uncles, friends, grandmas, and grandpas) and they will choose to play with things that are not "toys". I love these boys...

No comments: